VP Product Management
As the Vice President of Product Management, you will report to REsurety’s CEO and lead a team of product-focused professionals. You will be responsible for owning the vision for and execution against REsurety’s product roadmap. REsurety’s product suite includes an array of industry-leading analytical services and tools purpose-built to enable and accelerate the clean energy transition, ranging from market intelligence to investment insight as well as carbon emissions impact. This position will be responsible for both the ongoing development of these existing product lines as well as the creation and integration of new products.
- Lead product vision, strategy, and culture to drive and inspire the company
- Develop a strong team of product managers to build industry-leading products
- Co-Lead REsurety’s Customer Advisory Board and related activities to keep REsurety’s products at the leading edge of client needs
- Lead the collection, prioritization, and scheduling of initiatives toward continued maintenance of an 18+ month product roadmap
- Lead the continuous maintenance of an epic backlog, providing 90+ days of detailed build requirements for engineering scrum teams
Required Experience & Qualifications
- 8+ years of experience in product development and/or product management
- 3+ years leading a team of product managers
- Experience in scrum-based development environments
- Expertise in highly technical and data-driven fields
- Obsession with creating customer value through a detailed understanding of business-critical workflows
- A passion for empowering the clean energy-fueled future
- Experience with energy and/or carbon markets and related software products
REsurety is the leading analytics company empowering the clean energy economy. Operating at the intersection of weather, power markets, and financial modeling, we enable the industry’s decision makers to thrive through best-in-class value and risk intelligence, and the tools to act on it. Our data and software products offer unprecedented insight into the financial performance and environmental impact of clean energy projects. Our risk-transfer products enable renewable energy buyers, sellers, and financiers to manage the risk inherent to generating power from an intermittent fuel source: the weather. Our clients include clean energy investors, advisors, developers, and buyers.
With 7,000 MW contracted and many of the clean energy industry’s leaders as clients, we are a small team with a big impact! Our culture is open and collaborative. We expect excellence from our team members and reward it with high ownership and flexibility. If you’re a high-achiever with a passion for clean energy, we want to hear from you.
Company Values & Principles
At REsurety, we value the skills of execution, creativity & ownership, commercial focus, and teamwork, and we help and encourage all team members to develop these skills while at REsurety.
Our values also shape our culture and act as the foundation for our principles. Like all great companies, we strive to hire the best and are committed to building a diverse, inclusive company where team members feel engaged, valued, and supported. What is special about REsurety, though, is how much we:
- Share information openly, broadly, and deliberately with each other;
- Encourage ownership by all team members;
- Provide continuous, constructive feedback; and
- Empower all team members to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Flexible Time Off Policy & Flexible Working Hours
- Hybrid schedule (Remote Wednesday and Friday)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- 401(k) and Match
- Stock Options
- 12 Weeks of Parental Leave
- Blue Bikes Gold Membership
- Pre-Tax Transportation Deduction
- Professional Development Deduction
REsurety, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.