- Boston, MA
- Full Time
- Entry Level
Do you want to be part of a growing marketing team as our first Marketing Specialist?
As a Marketing Specialist on the Marketing team, you will have a direct and significant impact on the marketing of REsurety in terms of brand awareness, lead generation/opportunity creation and customer happiness. You will be very involved in the optimization of REsurety’s web presence, digital marketing, event sponsorship, public relations, overall marketing communications, sales collaboration and more. This role is an amazing opportunity to be involved in every aspect of marketing and to learn about several different modern and traditional disciplines of marketing with a growing technology company in the clean energy industry.
- Extensive work on company and product presentations using Google slides
- Website content creation and optimization using WordPress and Pardot
- The creation of email marketing including newsletters and automated, targeted email campaigns using Pardot
- Assist in the development of marketing materials including brochures and white papers
- The management and maintenance of Google Ads
- Coordination of online marketing programs such as third-party content syndication and online events such as webinars
- Internal communication to build awareness of marketing activity including monthly newsletter
- Tracking of the success of marketing programs including emails/newsletters, Google ads, third-party sponsorships, LinkedIn posts and more
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Work experience at a technology company, including internship experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, business or marketing a plus
- Solid Google Slides/PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Ability to learn new technologies such as Salesforce and Pardot (marketing automation tool) and InDesign
- A willingness to propose and implement new ideas for greater efficiency and productivity
REsurety is the leading analytics company empowering the clean energy economy. Operating at the intersection of weather, power markets and financial modeling, we enable the industry’s decision makers to thrive through best-in-class value and risk intelligence, and the tools to act on it. Our data and software products offer unprecedented insight into the financial performance and environmental impact of clean energy projects. Our risk-transfer products enable renewable energy buyers, sellers, and financiers to manage the risk inherent to generating power from an intermittent fuel source: the weather. Our clients include clean energy investors, advisors, developers, and buyers.
With 7,000 MW contracted and many of the clean energy industry’s leaders as clients, we are a small team with a big impact! Our culture is open and collaborative. We expect excellence from our team members and reward it with high ownership and flexibility. If you’re a high-achiever with a passion for clean energy, we want to hear from you.
Company Values & Principles
At REsurety, we value the skills of execution, creativity & ownership, commercial focus, and teamwork, and we help and encourage all team members to develop these skills while at REsurety.
Our values also shape our culture and act as the foundation for our principles. Like all great companies, we strive to hire the best and are committed to building a diverse, inclusive company where team members feel engaged, valued, and supported. What is special about REsurety, though, is how much we:
- Share information openly, broadly and deliberately with each other;
- Encourage ownership by all team members;
- Provide continuous, constructive feedback; and
- Empower all team members to bring their full, authentic self to work.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off Policy & Flexible Working Hours
- Hybrid schedule (remote Wednesday and Friday)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) and Match
- Stock Options
- 12 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Blue Bikes Gold Membership
- Pre-Tax Transportation Deduction
- Professional Development Stipend
REsurety, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.