Enterprise Account Executive
REsurety is on a mission to empower the clean energy economy. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for driving the full sales cycle for our suite of software and services, from developing new leads to closing deals and meeting sales quotas. As one of the early members of our growing sales team, you will collaborate closely with Marketing, Product, Customer Success, and the rest of the Sales team. You will help grow the company, represent our customers, and define our GTM strategy. We are a passionate team in a rapidly growing industry and were recently named one of the Best Places to Work by Built in Boston - come join us!
- Manage the sales cycle from start to finish, ensuring an exceptional customer experience
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product, and the rest of the Sales team to develop the go-to-market plan, sales strategies, and marketing campaigns
- Use tools such as Salesforce to deliver accurate, up-to-date sales forecasts, track progress against your targets, and manage pipeline
- Support the development of sales collateral, including presentations and case studies
- Provide strategic input on market trends, competitors, and new product or feature requirements
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in B2B sales or a similar role
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- A proven track record in prospecting, qualifying, and closing new business on time and with limited supervision
- Ability to present and engage with C-Level prospects and clients
- Experience with Client Relationship Management (CRM) software e.g., Salesforce
- A passion for addressing climate change
- Professionally trained in value-based selling techniques and strategic solutions
- Expertise with renewable energy finance, risk products, contracting, and power markets
REsurety is the leading analytics company empowering the clean energy economy. Operating at the intersection of weather, power markets and financial modeling, we enable the industry’s decision makers to thrive through best-in-class value and risk intelligence, and the tools to act on it. Our data, expertise, and software products offer unprecedented insight into the financial performance and environmental impact of clean energy projects. Our risk-transfer products enable renewable energy buyers, sellers, and financiers to manage the risk inherent to generating power from an intermittent fuel source: the weather. Our clients include clean energy buyers, investors, advisors, developers.
With many of the clean energy industry’s leaders as clients, we are a small team with a big impact! Our culture is open and collaborative. We expect excellence from our team members and reward it with high ownership and flexibility. If you’re a high-achiever with a passion for clean energy, we want to hear from you.
Company Values & Principles
At REsurety, we value the skills of execution, creativity & ownership, commercial focus, and teamwork, and we help and encourage all team members to develop these skills while at REsurety.
Our values also shape our culture and act as the foundation for our principles. Like all great companies, we strive to hire the best and are committed to building a diverse, inclusive company where team members feel engaged, valued, and supported. What is special about REsurety, though, is how much we:
- Share information openly, broadly and deliberately with each other;
- Encourage ownership by all team members;
- Provide continuous, constructive feedback; and
- Empower all team members to bring their full, authentic self to work.
- Flexible Time Off Policy & Flexible Working Hours
- Hybrid schedule (Remote Wednesday and Friday)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- 401(k) and Match
- Stock Options
- 12 Weeks of Parental Leave
- Blue Bikes Gold Membership
- Pre-Tax Transportation Deduction
- Professional Development Deduction
REsurety, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.