Technical Product Manager
- Boston, MA
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Data is at the center of everything we do at REsurety. We are seeking an experienced Technical Product Manager to own the prioritization, development, and scale of our data platform. As a Technical Product Manager on the Product team, you will play a central role, collaborating with stakeholders throughout the organization, to build the industry-leading power market and atmospheric science data lake. If you are a creative, technically-minded, hands-on “doer” who is equally comfortable talking about core systems and system design with engineers as diving deep into product use cases to find the most valuable opportunities for our customers, this is the job for you.
- Establish the vision, strategy, and roadmap for our data platform. Work with development team leaders to break down complex problems into user story-level requirements.
- Be the liaison between business and development, translating business needs into technical requirements.
- Act as a subject-matter expert on all data systems, and evangelize data governance best practices throughout the organization.
- Write epics and stories, manage the roadmap and backlog, and communicate with stakeholders
Required Experience & Qualifications
- 3+ years of Product Management, or equivalent software development experience, working on complex data products
- A proven track record of working with engineers, and various stakeholders to coordinate, plan, execute, and track product releases from beginning to end
- Strong written and verbal communication with a demonstrated ability to influence internal teams and senior management to generate consensus
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and the ability to deal with extreme ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
- Comfort in deep technical areas, such as API standards, containerization, server-less and distributed computing, and DevOps tooling
- Experience with power markets and/or atmospheric science
- You don’t need to be a senior software engineer, but a technical background is a plus
REsurety is the leading analytics company empowering the clean energy economy. Operating at the intersection of weather, power markets and financial modeling, we enable the industry’s decision makers to thrive through best-in-class value and risk intelligence, and the tools to act on it. Our data and software products offer unprecedented insight into the financial performance and environmental impact of clean energy projects. Our risk-transfer products enable renewable energy buyers, sellers, and financiers to manage the risk inherent to generating power from an intermittent fuel source: the weather. Our clients include clean energy investors, advisors, developers, and buyers.
With 7,000 MW contracted and many of the clean energy industry’s leaders as clients, we are a small team with a big impact! Our culture is open and collaborative. We expect excellence from our team members and reward it with high ownership and flexibility. If you’re a high-achiever with a passion for clean energy, we want to hear from you.
Company Values & Principles
At REsurety, we value the skills of execution, creativity & ownership, commercial focus, and teamwork, and we help and encourage all team members to develop these skills while at REsurety.
Our values also shape our culture and act as the foundation for our principles. Like all great companies, we strive to hire the best and are committed to building a diverse, inclusive company where team members feel engaged, valued, and supported. What is special about REsurety, though, is how much we:
- Share information openly, broadly, and deliberately with each other;
- Encourage ownership by all team members;
- Provide continuous, constructive feedback; and
- Empower all team members to bring their full, authentic self to work.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off Policy & Flexible Working Hours
- Hybrid schedule (remote Wednesday and Friday)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) and Match
- Stock Options
- 12 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Blue Bikes Gold Membership
- Pre-Tax Transportation Deduction
- Professional Development Stipend
REsurety, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.